HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by KYChopper, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 31, 2012, 02:02 PM
Newbie but coming on fast
United States, KY, La Grange
Joined Jun 2012
143 Posts
Discussion
New Year, New Method, Success?

OK, so now after taking some time off from flying, I am re-energized and have switched methods to the thumb and finger control on the sticks and seem to be doing much better with it on the sim. Hopefully this, combined with the realization I am not yet a good enough pilot to fly CP helis in my basement yet (too small an area with too many obstacles) will lead to improved skills for Spring time.

Now I can't wait to get outside and fly again but alas the forecast is for more snow today!
KYChopper is offline Find More Posts by KYChopper
to remove ads between posts