HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 04, 2013, 06:47 PM
I see creative people
United States, OR, Portland
Joined Oct 2012
33 Posts
That looks great. I have been starting to think about all the above deck lighting for my tug. I am getting some good ideas here. Your boat would look great in a sunset picture on the water at dusk. Looking good!
StillH2otug is offline Find More Posts by StillH2otug
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 04, 2013, 09:52 PM
Valiant Poultry
United States, MI, Jackson
Joined Apr 2012
734 Posts
Thanks Still.

I love this picture of Catherine...

I'd really like to try and recapture it with the interior lighting sometime this summer. I think it may add just a bit more dimension to the photo, which would be great.
Gimpdiggity is offline Find More Posts by Gimpdiggity
Old Jan 05, 2013, 12:53 PM
I see creative people
United States, OR, Portland
Joined Oct 2012
33 Posts
Thats beautiful. You may need swim trunks for the closer shot. Maybe in the summer.
StillH2otug is offline Find More Posts by StillH2otug
Old Jan 05, 2013, 09:26 PM
Valiant Poultry
United States, MI, Jackson
Joined Apr 2012
734 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillH2otug View Post
Thats beautiful. You may need swim trunks for the closer shot. Maybe in the summer.

Thanks!

That's taken from the dock at the 1:1 boat club that I'm a member of. We got a membership there last year to make it easier to get our 22' Rinker in and out of the water.

I quickly found that the dock was PERFECT for using RC boats. The one side of it has lots of rocks on the bottom, so nobody swims on that side..
Gimpdiggity is offline Find More Posts by Gimpdiggity