SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by DJO, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 30, 2012, 08:16 PM
DJO
Custom FPV Setups
United States, CT, Stafford
Joined Oct 2011
3,552 Posts
Alert
Really Excited!

I think this is the most excited I've gotten for R/C in quite a while. Just ordered a DX6i, a RadJet, and a 7x6 prop for my newly built CrashTestHobby Pelican. I'm getting out of FPV and back into LOS and loving how things are working out. The DX6i is going to replace my DX5e. The money from selling the DX5e will get me the cash to get some extra batteries for the RadJet and the Pelican, as well as a few spare RXs for a few more projects that I have coming

Life is good! Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to get out and go flying. 32 degrees and 10 mph winds doesn't so TOO bad.

Finally, things are working out. And I'll actually have some spare money in case of a crash or something. Many may know, that I used to have the DX6i. Had to sell it because I didn't have the money to buy any planes to fly it with! Now I have the money and have the capability to fill up my new DX6i's (that will be coming in the mail in about a week or two) model memory at some point in the future!

Dan
DJO is offline Find More Posts by DJO
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Montreal and New Hampshire 2014
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 02, 2013, 05:49 PM
DJO
Custom FPV Setups
United States, CT, Stafford
Joined Oct 2011
3,552 Posts
Even more excited now LOL, now I've got lots of electronics to get my 3DHS 41'' Edge back up and running, and that'll leave me with lots of spare cash to spend later on!

Dan
DJO is offline Find More Posts by DJO
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Montreal and New Hampshire 2014