SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by jjmelo, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 30, 2012, 02:21 PM
United States, CA, Burbank
Joined Aug 2012
395 Posts
Discussion
Challenge complete...but how will it fly?

So, spent a couple hours last night and I finished the $7 EPO glider which I now call CheapoGlider. I reinforced the horizontal stabilizer with a CF rod, the wings and fuselage with a wooden dowel.

I mounted a Turnigy 2826 2200 kv motor with some upward thrust angle in the mid section. Added elevators and ailerons made out of dollar tree foam board with a couple of chepo-servos. Extended the vertical stabilizer with Foamboard.

Covered parts of it with white, red and yellow duct tape (also from the $ store). Mounted the battery in the front embedded in the foam to get the CP at about 1/3 of the wing chord.

Any predictions?
jjmelo is offline Find More Posts by jjmelo
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Durafly Das Ugly Stik Review
to remove ads between posts