HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by jimmy boo, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 30, 2012, 01:19 PM
United States, MA, Boston
Joined Dec 2012
637 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Wanted
my personal page.

OK, I copied over the stuff from my personal page:

*hey guys, do I have decided to put my dh 9116 up for trade. It definitely has some problems, there is either a pcb or a tail motor problem. I know the tail motor works, which leads me to a pcb problem. There is also, a problem with the servo connection, ball bearing. Should be fixable with some glue. Lastly, the landing skids are broken, I'm just using a piece of cardboard and its working fine Anyway, I am just estimating that it needs $20 worth of fixing, but really there is a good change it could be 0, but also it could be quite high. Anyways, I can supply a lot of spare parts, a servo arm, multiple main blades, multiple tail blades, main shaft (plastic).
Transmitter is included.

So what do I want???
I am intersted in a RTF plane, I would love the hobby zone champ. LOVE IT. would consider other offers.

Honestly, I know I am not giving you a lot, but there are plenty of people here, who probably have a hobby zone champ, i.e. their first plane, just sitting around. This could supply you with a lot of extra parts for your DH 9116, or if your skilled with it, you may be able to just get it to work right from the start.

talk to me about offers, I am totally open.

you would be supporting a beginner so don't regret the opportunity.
jimmy boo is offline Find More Posts by jimmy boo
Last edited by jimmy boo; Dec 30, 2012 at 03:14 PM.
to remove ads between posts