Closed Thread
Old Dec 29, 2012, 02:11 PM
Cadflyer
United States, TX, Longview
Joined Feb 2009
27 Posts
Question
Sig King Kobra Retracts Choices ?

I am building a Sig King Kobra and looking at all the options for retracts. I really like the electric retracts that Turnigy offers but i have no knowledge of their quality. Can someone look these over and tell me which set of Tri-cycle gear would fit the KK or offer an inexpensive alternate for retracts?

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...__594__Hardwar e_accessories_-Retracts.html &n bsp;

Thanks,
cva69 is offline Find More Posts by cva69
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 29, 2012, 04:29 PM
Mach 1
walterboro s.c.u.s.a
Joined Jun 2004
750 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cva69 View Post
I am building a Sig King Kobra and looking at all the options for retracts. I really like the electric retracts that Turnigy offers but i have no knowledge of their quality. Can someone look these over and tell me which set of Tri-cycle gear would fit the KK or offer an inexpensive alternate for retracts?

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...__594__Hardwar e_accessories_-Retracts.html &n bsp;

Thanks,
Post your question in the classic pattern thread, those guys love the King Cobra and are experts on retracts for airplanes of this type of airplane.

good luck, the Cobra is a fine airplane
pathfinder is offline Find More Posts by pathfinder
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Nice
Old Dec 29, 2012, 04:44 PM
Cadflyer
United States, TX, Longview
Joined Feb 2009
27 Posts
will do, thanks
cva69 is offline Find More Posts by cva69
Closed Thread