SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Midnite_rider, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 29, 2012, 09:28 AM
Additcted to high wings
United States, TN, Memphis
Joined Oct 2011
183 Posts
Discussion
Great deal from Craigslist

I found this on Craigslist. The guy had it listed for 99 dollars. I texted him an offer of 85 bucks. I expected him to answer with something about lowballing him. 30 minutes later he texted me back and said he would take it.

It is a Top Flite Sierra kit. I got the 80% finished kit, an brand new (still in the box) OS LA 40, a brand new Tower Hobbies 4 channel radio with nicads and 4 never opened servos. Also had enough covering, various tools including a brand new covering iron. Oh and 6 brand new wooden props. The only down side was there was only half the engine mount and no wheels. Both are an easy fix..... I have wheels from another crashed trainer and I just need to buy a new mount.

I am going to try to finish this one before I proceed to the Big John kit.
Midnite_rider is offline Find More Posts by Midnite_rider
to remove ads between posts