HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Dec 28, 2012, 12:20 AM
Joined May 2012
65 Posts
Discussion
pete misleading and lying about faulty servo

go to 3;40 and enjoy.if your servo does this do not take it up.it is not normal it is a issue.he is lying.honestly i think its the transmitter..ive noticed everytime he lies he smacks his lips.please all in put is welcome,but they will take this post down.but it just makes me sic.
SU-35 SUKHOI Twin 70mm 3D RC EDF JET Flight Review with Pete in HD! (16 min 46 sec)
flyrcusa is offline Find More Posts by flyrcusa
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 28, 2012, 12:27 AM
Joined May 2012
65 Posts
i think it may be on purpose so you will lean toward a blitz rc jet.instead of freewing
Old Dec 28, 2012, 06:18 AM
I like Runnnnnning
Joined Aug 2012
290 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyrcusa View Post
i think it may be on purpose so you will lean toward a blitz rc jet.instead of freewing
Freewing manufacturers this jet, BH puts its name Blitz Rc on the jet as their brand. That is the only thing that seperates it is the name.
Forrest Gump 23 is offline Find More Posts by Forrest Gump 23
Old Dec 28, 2012, 03:21 PM
Joined May 2012
65 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest Gump 23 View Post
Freewing manufacturers this jet, BH puts its name Blitz Rc on the jet as their brand. That is the only thing that seperates it is the name.
that was just a theory i had why he would show faulty parts on this freewing jet.so if someone was on the fence between this freewing su35 or the blitzRC mig 29.They may go with the blitz rc jet.and more profit to pete.i can assure you its staged.after all those years of vids all of a sudden a faulty or uncertain product.a dishonest company spokesman,tryin to seem honest to mislead or trick a honest customer.
regaurdless of the reason the whole thing is scripted.i may be flagged for saying dishonest,but i dont think you will find any professinal flyer that would take this beautiful jet up with that control issue and say that totally normal.you have this centering PROBLEM all the time with high quality servos.its not a issue.and that i feel is ABSOLUTLY A LIE
Old Dec 29, 2012, 12:06 AM
I like Runnnnnning
Joined Aug 2012
290 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyrcusa View Post
that was just a theory i had why he would show faulty parts on this freewing jet.so if someone was on the fence between this freewing su35 or the blitzRC mig 29.They may go with the blitz rc jet.and more profit to pete.i can assure you its staged.after all those years of vids all of a sudden a faulty or uncertain product.a dishonest company spokesman,tryin to seem honest to mislead or trick a honest customer.
regaurdless of the reason the whole thing is scripted.i may be flagged for saying dishonest,but i dont think you will find any professinal flyer that would take this beautiful jet up with that control issue and say that totally normal.you have this centering PROBLEM all the time with high quality servos.its not a issue.and that i feel is ABSOLUTLY A LIE
You mean lying like a snake oil salesman woud do?
Forrest Gump 23 is offline Find More Posts by Forrest Gump 23
Old Dec 29, 2012, 03:04 PM
Joined May 2012
65 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest Gump 23 View Post
You mean lying like a snake oil salesman woud do?
ha ha ha you gotta hand it to the guy.hes still selling and has no problem going out in public.im sure hes set for awhile thow.with the sell one buy ten concept.just kidding pete
Old Dec 29, 2012, 03:23 PM
Joined May 2012
65 Posts
looks like both elevator servos have a center issue on each side.its actually a rx tx issue
Closed Thread