Bob Holman FW-190 BNF
My truck broke down today, so something has to go to pay to fix that....
I built this model with the intent of using it as my scale competition model for the past 2 years. Due to financial and other reasons, that has not been the reality of its existence. I have flown it roughly 2 dozen times with a Seidel ST7-70 radial on it. It flies fantastic, but the radial proved to be just not enough power for it. I have since acquired a Brand new DLE-55 for the model, So new in fact, that it has not been installed yet. That said, the DLE will be installed prior to sell and the model readied for flight. I can sell the model with the Radial, but add $1800 to the price tag.
Specifics on the model:
- Bob Holman 1/5 FW-190 Short kit. Fiberglass fuse, cowl, gun hood, foam wings and tail.
- Scale accurate aileron, flap, rudder and elevator hinging.
- All control linkages are fully concealed (NOTHING is exposed on this model!)
- Solartex Covered, rib stitched and pinking tape control surfaces
- Painted in RLM specifc (76/81/82) Warbird Colors paint
- Sierra Precision FW-190 main retracts and retracting tailwheel
- Sierra Precision Scale accurate FW-190 main and tail wheels
- Sist FW-190 spinner with functional fan
- spare Sist FW-190 spinner cut for 3 bladed "Solo" Prop (solo prop not included)
- Functional Engine cooling flaps with custom fabricated and molded cooling ducts
- Custom "under the gun hood" detailing and Functional opening Gun hood
- Fully concealed cowling mounts
- Functional Remotely Operated opening/closing canopy
- Fighter-Aces UK ETC-501 bomb rack with custom designed Tank release with HS-81 servo
- Fighter-Aces UK Drop Tank
- Fighter-Aces UK canopy mount antenna fairing
- BBI Luftwaffe pilot modified for lighter weight
- Inzpan Full-Cockpit
- JR 8411 servo on elevator (one)
- JR ST126MG servo's on flaps (two)
- JR 3421 servo's on the ailerons (two)
- Hitec HS-5645MG on rudder
- Hitec HS-81 on throttle, Gear valve, canopy actuation and Drop tank
- JR R-921 DSM2 receiver
- Integrated Spektrum "flight-log"
- Powerbox switch, Flight log, filler valve and pressure gauge all concealed under an operational (and scale) access hatch.
- Powerbox "smart" switch
- BVM Hi-flow retract valve
- BVM Air tank filler valve
- Festo Air Pressure Gauge
-DLE 55 engine (brand new, never run)
The plane flies excellent. On a scale of 1-10, I would give it a solid 9.5 It would be a 10 in my eyes, except i'm not completely happy with the aileron and flap servo covers on the bottom of the wing. I've had plans to get them to fit with less of a gap, but never find the time.
I'm pricing it at $2900 SHIPPED anywhere in the continental USA, OBO
Come and pick it up and i'll give you a $500 discount!
payment via paypal, the buyer is responsible for the 3% paypal fee
Please see the link below for the FULL build thread:
It it wasnt for needing the money i would keep it. If i knew it would sell for what i really think its worth, i would be asking more. But i doubt it will even sell at this price.
After looking at the last photos a buddy got of it in flight, im really having sellers remourse.
That said, if it sells great, if not, even better! The truck is fixed, but i could use some cas to replenish the bank account.
Soo, if your interested, dont hold out waiting on a lower price, it most likely wont get any lower than this!
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|For Sale||Bob Holman FW190A focke wulf 190 1/5th scale kit||demire||Aircraft - Fuel - Airplanes (FS/W)||1||Nov 08, 2015 11:41 AM|
|For Sale||Fly-Zone Focke-Wulf Fw 190 BNF [LPU]||xlrDALLAS||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||0||Oct 21, 2012 03:50 PM|
|For Sale||Fly-Zone Focke-Wulf Fw 190 BNF [LPU]||xlrDALLAS||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||0||Oct 17, 2012 08:46 AM|
|Sold||Bob Holman FW190A focke wulf 190 1/5th scale kit||demire||Aircraft - Fuel - Airplanes (FS/W)||2||Oct 01, 2012 02:59 PM|
|Sold||Flyzone Focke-Wulf FW 190 PNP or BNF||jeb6684||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||3||Jun 28, 2012 01:44 PM|