SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Pancari, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 27, 2012, 12:17 PM
What Do You Drive?
United States, PA, Folsom
Joined Jan 2012
704 Posts
Discussion
Repairing Walkera QL LB Frames

I enjoy flying my Walkera QR Ladybird V1, at least till it hits the walls of my office, and with the weather below 40 degrees and winds at 18mph, I don't even want to go outside to drive my car.

I realize now that heli's is not an east coast hobby, maybe stamp collecting or knitting would be a better cold weather activity.

Sure the LB is known to take hits, but it's a matter of just how many hits and at what speed and it seems I maxxed out the design parameters.

So after a hundred? hits the arms put too much stress on the frame connection and the battery case broke.

Not to fear as this is why God they make carbon fiber rods and CA. I put one 2mm rod across a single horizontal broken member and I used a squashed piece of rod as a sheet to repair two horizontal broken members as small pieces were tossed to unknown parts of my office.

So the LB flies just like it used to, right into walls.

I guess I better learn to fly this d*mn thing or fly one of my V911's around my office like it's on fire.
Pancari is offline Find More Posts by Pancari
to remove ads between posts