SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by 59er9er, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 26, 2012, 04:01 PM
United States, NC, Raleigh
Joined Nov 2012
111 Posts
Discussion
Uberlites

I hope everyone had a nice few days off for Christmas. I'm also hoping you all got what you were wishing for. My son received the Uberlite micro flyers set. We took them out for their maidens Christmas day and all I can say is wow! I took the first flight to trim it out for my son and it didn't require any trim so I handed him the transmitter while the monoplane was slowly flying over our lawn. I just reminded him to be very smooth with the control inputs like with his Firebird and he flew it around beautifully. ROGs, hand launches, slow nose up attitude and fast dives at 75% power were al fun. We were both extremely impressed. I want my own set now. We briefly tried out the biplane which looks awesome but as many have said it requires a bit more speed to stay aloft so we promptly landed it and will save it for the gym.
59er9er is offline Find More Posts by 59er9er
Last edited by 59er9er; Dec 26, 2012 at 10:49 PM.
to remove ads between posts