HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by JBeloncik, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 26, 2012, 11:46 AM
Joined May 2011
6 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Wanted
Frsky module for futaba 9c

Getting a quad and dont want to mess with the long ass 72 mhz antenna! I love my 9c though, so I need a module based setup so I can swap in and out as needed. I could actually use 1 or more receivers as well!

Let me know what you got!
Thanks!
JB
JBeloncik is offline Find More Posts by JBeloncik
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 26, 2012, 04:05 PM
Preserve our right to FPV !!!!
United States, CA, Chico
Joined Dec 2010
1,024 Posts
Trader Rating: 149
Doesn't get much cheaper or better then this !!

http://www.alofthobbies.com/futaba-t...ry-module.html
melsailsnorth is offline Find More Posts by melsailsnorth
Old Dec 27, 2012, 12:34 PM
United States, FL, Williston
Joined Sep 2012
60 Posts
Trader Rating: 34
I have what your looking for. If I remember I'll see if I can list it here tonight. It is the Futaba Combo package, but I dont recall which one... I think its the non-telemetry one. I got the one that I need to sell In a package deal with a 9C. The FrSky set was never used and shipped separate from the radio because they decided to sell the radio after they ordered it from Hobby King.

Aloft Hobbies is great and can't be beat for price in the USA. That's where I got my first setup for 2.4. I went with the telemetry setup. I havn't used it yet but I would suggest that if you want to spend a little more for the display. RSSI and Receiver Voltage are sent back without any need for additional sensors.
kalikraven is offline Find More Posts by kalikraven
Old Dec 27, 2012, 02:04 PM
Joined May 2011
6 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Awesome, thanks for the link!

@kalikraven, let me know what you have and I might take it off your hands.
JBeloncik is offline Find More Posts by JBeloncik
Old Dec 29, 2012, 11:17 AM
United States, FL, Williston
Joined Sep 2012
60 Posts
Trader Rating: 34
Wrong thread
kalikraven is offline Find More Posts by kalikraven
Last edited by kalikraven; Dec 29, 2012 at 11:21 AM. Reason: Sorry