Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by calavi, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 26, 2012, 03:28 AM
United States, CA, Corona
Joined Dec 2011
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Sold
Brand New 70mm F-22 Raptor EDF! Very Fast***

Up for sale is a Fully Built Brand New 70mm F-22 Raptor EDF Jet. This jet has never been flown and only ran the motor and servos to check for proper operation. Every piece was ensured to be perfectly symmetrical with one another. Every piece was glued with high quality Devcon epoxy, which is EPO foam safe. Every bolt has been properly torqued to specifications. Also included are Spektrum A3040 Sub-Micro Digital High-Torque Metal Gear Aircraft Servos capable of producing 28 oz.-in of torque at 6 volts in just a .10 sec! Supported by a Castle Creations 10 volt BEC. Which is need for this Very High Speed Jet!!! Elevator & aileron are a generous size to give outstanding maneuverability; the end result is a fast model with a wide flight envelope. 5 channel transmitter with Elevon mixing recommended. The power plant cosesist of a HET 70mm fan (new style) that has been dynamically balance to perfect specifications, a HET Typhoon EDF 2W-23 Motor with new style heat sink, and a Hobby Wing Pentium-80A Brushless ESC capable of 100A burst, all with Premium wiring and Castle Creations 24K Gold connectors! I have run this with a 5 cell battery and have seen Over 1700 watts! A very powerful High end setup. My objective was to make a Jet with well over a 2-1 weight – trust ratio, which is ideal. Also as seen in the picture I have ran a solid Carbon Fiber spar on the main wing, to give tons of support during high G maneuvers which this jet is capable of producing. I will include 2 Battery (one Bec battery, 1 power plant battery) which when installed are perfectly balanced (slightly nose heavy) as far as CG (center of gravity) goes. I also opt to use no landing gear to have minimal drag on the aircraft as possible. But I will also include with landing gear if you want to use it. A very solid strong jet, with top of the line components, making this Jet a real winner!

Included are

Brand new Hobby King F-22 $100.00 (Never been flown)
This Jet is a good size and nicely finished with decals all pre-applied giving this tough EPO jet looks to match its performance.
Specs:
• Wingspan: 693mm
• Length: 1000mm
• Flying Weight: 900g
• Wing Area: 15dm2
• Wing Loading: 60g/dm2
• 4 Channel

Servos:
Brand New Spektrum: A3040 Sub-Micro Digital High-Torque Metal Gear Aircraft Servos $25.00 each X 4 = $100
This 0.10-second transit time (at 6 volts) 28 oz.-in of torque, metal gear servo is an ideal combination of weight, speed and holding power for slow and park flyer aircraft. Ball bearing support around the output shank helps keep the servo precise for many flights to come. The low dead band technology means that you’ll enjoy reliable accuracy and precision.

Brand New Castle Creations CC BEC 10A $24.00
New GENS ACE LIPO 800mAh 20C 7.4V lipo battery pack $10.00

Power Plant:
HET 70mm EDF Fan Unit 6904 $35.00

New Typhoon EDF 2W-23 $70.00
• Diameter: 28 mm
• Length: 57 mm
• Shaft Dia.: 3.17 mm
• Weight: 100 grams
• Internal resistance: 0.015
• KV: 2850
• Max Current: 89 AMPS
• Max efficiency: 87%
• Power Nominal: 5 cells-
• Poles: 6

Brand New ESC Hobby Wing Pentium-80A Brushless ESC $70.00
• Output: Continuous 80A, Burst 100A up to 10 Seconds!!!
• Input Voltage: 2-6 cells lithium battery or 5-18 cells NiCd/NIMh battery.
• Max Speed: 210,000rpm for 2 Poles BLM, 70,000rpm for 6 poles BLM, 35,000rpm for 12 poles Brush Less Motor
• Safety Arming Feature: Regardless the throttle stick position, the motor will not spin after battery connected.
• Throttle Calibration: Throttle range can be configured to provide best throttle linearity, fully compatible with all market available transmitters.
•
Programmable Items:
• Brake Setting: brake enabled / brake disabled.
• Battery Type: (Li-ion or LiPo) / (NiMh or NiCd).
• Low Voltage Protection Mode (Cutoff Mode): Gradually reduce the output power / Cutoff the output power.
• Low Voltage Cutoff Protection Threshold (Cutoff Threshold): low / medium / high.
• Start Mode: normal / soft / very soft.
• Timing: low / medium / high.
• Reset: reset all the programmable items to their default settings.
• Full Protection Features: Low voltage cutoff protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal lost protection.
• Military standard capacitor of extreme low resistance increases the ability of prevention of unwanted RF noise during flying.
• Extreme low resistance PCB is used at the power output section, the whole ESC has super current endurance capability.
• Microprocessor uses separate voltage regulator IC, with good anti-jamming capability.

******Also Included for your convenience is the digital ESC programmer
Brand New Hobby Wing 2-in-1 Advanced Professional LCD Program Box $25.00
This Advanced Program Box is used to set the programmable parameters of brushless ESC, it has a 16*2 characters LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) to get a friendly user interface, so you can set the programmable parameters very easily. It is pocket-sized, so you can bring it to the racing or flying field conveniently.
The programmable items for the Hobby Wing Pentium-80A Brushless ESC are:
• Brake Setting
• Battery Type
• Low Voltage Protection Mode (Cutoff Mode)
• Low Voltage Protection Threshold (Cutoff Threshold)
• Start Mode
• Timing
• Governor Mode
• Motor Type
• PWM Frequency
• Built-In BEC Output
• Motor Load
• Lipo Cells

Also included is a
Brand new GENS ACE 2200mah 4S1P 14.8V 30C Lipo battery pack $35.00
• capacity (mAh) 2200
• max cont discharge rate ( C) 30
• max burst discharge rate ( C) 60max cont current (Amp)66

Accessory’s to be Included:
70mm Fan Unit (4mm Rotor adapter) Original fan
All Hardware
Optional Fixed Under-carriage
Optional pilots

****As shown in the pictures this jet was put together with accuracy and precision. I made sure that this jet was going to give me maximum performance and didn’t compromise anything. I’ve spent well over $500.00 & countless hours on this build. I really hate to see the beautiful jet go and hope the buyer will respect it just as much as I have. The reason im selling it is because I have much faster EDF’s (90mm’s) running over 2000watts. I also have a 90mm EDF F-22! I have to say the F-22 is a very stable plant form and tons of wing area makes it float and glide wonderful jet to fly. Upon shipment I will have a box dedicated to just the jet which is going to be very well packaged to ensure this jet will arrive to you in perfect condition. Shipping will be Priority Mail via USPS with delivery conformation. I’m asking $380.00 shipped. I have PayPal ready. Please ask any questions or concerns. Buy with confidence. Thank You.
calavi is offline Find More Posts by calavi
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 27, 2012, 01:09 PM
United States, WV, Morgantown
Joined Aug 2012
57 Posts
Trader Rating: 30
I have this jet (see avatar) and I absolutely love it. It was my first jet and after 40+ flights and many crashes this thing still flies great. Mine has no bad tendencies and floats to the ground nicely...
Good luck on your sale!
paisa is offline Find More Posts by paisa
Old Dec 27, 2012, 01:10 PM
Joined Dec 2011
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Thanks. These F-22's have really nice design.
calavi is offline Find More Posts by calavi
Old Dec 27, 2012, 01:24 PM
United States, CA, Santa Clara
Joined Dec 2012
73 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
pmed
lore2486 is offline Find More Posts by lore2486
Old Dec 28, 2012, 02:42 AM
Joined Dec 2011
0 Posts