Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by deckert, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 25, 2012, 01:58 AM
Plowin Dirt
USA, WA, Benton City
Joined Oct 2007
1,546 Posts
Discussion
RC gear

Interestingly enough, there's a huge amount of similarities between the smaller RC birds (electric or fuel) here on RCG and the bigger birds on the FlyingGiants forums. There are cross components that will work for either. If you're unable to find what you need here at RCG, take a look at what's available through the FlyingGiants forums. I know I've found/discovered gear I didn't know was available for some of my smaller birds but fits them very well.

Dan
deckert is offline Find More Posts by deckert
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Transmissions for planes
to remove ads between posts