Old Dec 16, 2003, 09:11 AM
Find More Posts by bsumpter
Crash Test Dummy
Greeneville, TN USA
Joined Mar 2000
694 Posts
Heli Training Video Interest?

Hey everyone.

My wife and I are starting up a production studio business, and I felt a good start for us would be a heli training video. I just wanted to feel the idea out and see if there would be a market for such a product.

I'm already running ideas around in my head for a script, and thought it would be nice to have a heli training video that took a beginner from building the heli, to setting it up, and finally only to hovering and basic circuits. A good follow up video could be more advanced manuvers and basic aerobatics. A full out 3D video could complete the trilogy.

If we were to produce these, would they be of interest to you heli beginners out there? I would probably distribute via DVD or VHS, with a base price of between $16 - $25 depending on investment.

Thoughts?
bsumpter is online now Find More Posts by bsumpter
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 16, 2003, 11:07 AM
Find More Posts by utahrc
Provo, Utah, United States
Joined May 2002
750 Posts
A few such videos have been made. You might want to see what's already on the market before you spend too much money/time on it.
utahrc is offline Find More Posts by utahrc