SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 30, 2013, 05:11 PM
United States, NC, Hendersonville
Joined May 2010
76 Posts
Hi Gary,

Just saw your post. We have a small group (7) that fly electric only at a sod farm in Hendersonville, NC. Several of us are glider guys and the others are mixed. The site is terrific and we are all old and decrepid using electrics, therefore, we fly electrics. A couple of us have past contest experience with some success.

I too came back recently, 2010 and resurrected my old planes. You would be welcome to fly with us.

Jack
Jack McC is offline Find More Posts by Jack McC
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 22, 2013, 10:25 PM
TN
Joined Feb 2005
17 Posts
Slope flying in TN...

Hello Garry,
I am in Chattanooga, flying RC gliders, occasionally... Two guys I know, are actually closer to you... Right in Knoxville... Haven't talk to them for a while, but I would be surprise, if they quit flying... It is addictive... You know... We have two (2) good sites... One above Lake City (Beech Grove), and the other is Max Patch in NC, close to Asheville... So far, nothing closer... I am still looking... As far as me goes, strictly slope... There is few pictures on my site...

http://glidernet.com/2005.htm

Besides that, I am managing to find a time to fly full scale from Chilhowee, but that is completely different addiction... Nice weekend..

Zdeněk
Varan is offline Find More Posts by Varan
Last edited by Varan; Mar 22, 2013 at 10:27 PM. Reason: correction..