HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by xplaneguy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 20, 2012, 07:55 PM
Clear Skies & Contrails
Edwards AFB, CA
Joined May 2009
2,906 Posts
Cool
Dynam C-47 Skytrain

Several years ago, I purchased the Dynam Skybus/DC-3 and have been flying it for more the two years. I just love it! This new version as the C-47 is much better than the original release and only cost $89 from Nitroplanes a few months back. I finally put it together and what a wonderful surprise. The powered system is quieter and smoother. The thrust is greater with the three bladed props. The finish is matt green/more scale looking and the wing has the proper dihedral for greater stability and again, better scale appearance. I added a steerable tail wheel mod, painted the window silver, landing gear silver and cowlings OD Green.

I love this version so much that I put my original White DC-3 up for sale.

Best,
Tony
xplaneguy is offline Find More Posts by xplaneguy
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts