HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Dec 20, 2012, 04:22 PM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Motor City USA
Joined Mar 2007
3,537 Posts
Discussion
PRE-Ordered a V7 FMS 1400mm Petie P51 in OCT....Nancy found my order!!!

OK folks....here we go again........

I have no idea what Banana is thinking. The put up a presale for a product...I order, I pay with Paypal....Plane was on sale for presale...$196 shipped to me.

The due date for the plane comes and goes... then in stock, out of stock, etc etc NEVER RECEIVED MY ORDER.

What the ?????

Honestly BH... how can you run a business by selling and not delivering? Isn't that the general idea? Offer something someone wants, someone orders....the product gets paid for and then delivered.

OK...so here I am 2 months later..... no plane... no email... no info.... nothing.

I have spent $1000's with BH and it never seems to change. I guess this explains why I spend more money with other folks now a days.

Nice work team.... keep up the great work.

Done ranting....see the threads.... they are buzzing about this one.

FYI - If I order today a color that I don't want.... it costs $218..... makes perfect sense to me...oh yeah.... this is the SALE PRICE.

Was $196 shipped, but now the sale price is $218 shipped. Yep I am IN on that.
kydawg1 is offline Find More Posts by kydawg1
Last edited by kydawg1; Jan 10, 2013 at 07:04 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 21, 2012, 01:44 PM
I like Runnnnnning
Joined Aug 2012
281 Posts
According to Business 101 when a company supply is inconsistent with items in stock, this a clear sign that BH is in financial trouble.
Forrest Gump 23 is offline Find More Posts by Forrest Gump 23
Old Dec 21, 2012, 07:46 PM
Customer Support
United States, CA, Irwindale
Joined Nov 2010
252 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kydawg1 View Post
OK folks....here we go again........

I have no idea what Banana is thinking. The put up a presale for a product...I order, I pay with Paypal....Plane was on sale for presale...$196 shipped to me.

The due date for the plane comes and goes... then in stock, out of stock, etc etc NEVER RECEIVED MY ORDER.

What the ?????

Honestly BH... how can you run a business by selling and not delivering? Isn't that the general idea? Offer something someone wants, someone orders....the product gets paid for and then delivered.

OK...so here I am 2 months later..... no plane... no email... no info.... nothing.

I have spent $1000's with BH and it never seems to change. I guess this explains why I spend more money with other folks now a days.

Nice work team.... keep up the great work.

Done ranting....see the threads.... they are buzzing about this one.

FYI - If I order today a color that I don't want.... it costs $218..... makes perfect sense to me...oh yeah.... this is the SALE PRICE.

Was $196 shipped, but now the sale price is $218 shipped. Yep I am IN on that.
Good evening.
Can I have your order number please?
- Nancy
Nancy BH CSR is offline Find More Posts by Nancy BH CSR
Old Dec 21, 2012, 07:49 PM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Motor City USA
Joined Mar 2007
3,537 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy BH CSR View Post
Good evening.
Can I have your order number please?
- Nancy
Hi Nancy.... I do not have it available. My emails were erased so I lost it...and since it has been so long my Paypal payment expired.

Send me a PM and I can send you my address/tele etc so you can track it that way.

Thanks.
Old Dec 21, 2012, 07:51 PM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Motor City USA
Joined Mar 2007
3,537 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest Gump 23 View Post
According to Business 101 when a company supply is inconsistent with items in stock, this a clear sign that BH is in financial trouble.
I am unsure about that.... they still sell alot of hobby products. The FMS demand has been high enough to need multiple shipments by boat...each time they arrive, they are sold fast (thus the stock roller coaster). The FMS threads are strong on RCG... this generates good sales for BH.
Old Dec 21, 2012, 08:16 PM
Customer Support
United States, CA, Irwindale
Joined Nov 2010
252 Posts
Quote:
Hi Nancy.... I do not have it available. My emails were erased so I lost it...and since it has been so long my Paypal payment expired.

Send me a PM and I can send you my address/tele etc so you can track it that way.

Thanks.
Good evening.

The PM had been sent. Look forward to hear from you soon.

- Nancy
Nancy BH CSR is offline Find More Posts by Nancy BH CSR
Old Dec 23, 2012, 06:33 PM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Motor City USA
Joined Mar 2007
3,537 Posts
Nancy...any info...I sent a return PM.....
Old Dec 26, 2012, 10:59 PM
I like Runnnnnning
Joined Aug 2012
281 Posts
Quote:
I am unsure about that.... they still sell alot of hobby products. The FMS demand has been high enough to need multiple shipments by boat...each time they arrive, they are sold fast (thus the stock roller coaster). The FMS threads are strong on RCG... this generates good sales for BH.
I don't doubt that the threads are hot on FMS products, However BH financial stabilty says it all according to keeping items in stock on their site, think about it for a second if it was yourself or I the smart thing to do is order when supplies are low, not wait until their gone. Then months are gone by before you see the item again or ever. Lastly, why you think BH is carrying all FMS instead of NP
which was NP #1 bread winner, it's simple upaid debt. just hope BH juggling dont catch up to them or
they'll be next.
Forrest Gump 23 is offline Find More Posts by Forrest Gump 23
Last edited by Forrest Gump 23; Dec 26, 2012 at 11:17 PM.
Old Dec 27, 2012, 09:00 AM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Motor City USA
Joined Mar 2007
3,537 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest Gump 23 View Post
I don't doubt that the threads are hot on FMS products, However BH financial stabilty says it all according to keeping items in stock on their site, think about it for a second if it was yourself or I the smart thing to do is order when supplies are low, not wait until their gone. Then months are gone by before you see the item again or ever. Lastly, why you think BH is carrying all FMS instead of NP
which was NP #1 bread winner, it's simple upaid debt. just hope BH juggling dont catch up to them or
they'll be next.
Thanks for the input.....

I am just concerned why I never received my order.....Nancy, Please advise per my PM return to you.

Thanks.
Old Dec 30, 2012, 09:00 PM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Motor City USA
Joined Mar 2007
3,537 Posts
Hello - Banana.......... where are you?
Last edited by kydawg1; Jan 10, 2013 at 06:59 AM.
Old Jan 10, 2013, 06:59 AM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Motor City USA
Joined Mar 2007
3,537 Posts
OK folks....I had to reopen this thread to give a HUGE KUDOS to Nancy for all the help here on my old order.

She was able to dig out my order (after I lost my order number for my Petie2 V7 P51).

Thank You Nancy for finding this and getting me back on the list for the next shipment. Your support/help is greatly appreciated.

Hey Pete.... FYI..... Nancy needs a big raise. She is working hard and getting results.

Thanks Again.
Closed Thread