HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by AMCross, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 20, 2001, 10:34 AM
Fun Manager
Villa Grove, Illinois
Joined May 2000
1,695 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
FS: Futaba MCR-4A AM Rx/Spd Control all in one units

MCR4A AM RX/ESC single unit 72Mhz for sale

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New or like new/refurbished.
NO WARRANTY
no crystal
72MHz only
great for simple electric aircraft
last units available in the US, no more available via Futaba

asking $50 each or $35 each for 5+ units
plus $6.99 shipping

If interested please CALL: 217-398-8970 (cant do payment via email, not secure) or fax 217-398-7721FAX a copy of this emai. let the tech nkow you're looking to purchase some of the MCR4As i have in my office, give them payment info (Mastercard/visa #) and shipping info and we'll get htem off ot you (don't worry if the tech isn't clear on what you're buying....this is a 'clear out the service center's overstock' item). Item will ship through Hobby Services likely the same day.

Sincerely,
Mrs. AnnMarie Cross
Senior Manager, Proprietary Services and Support
Great Planes Model Distributors
productsupport@greatplanes.com
www.greatplanes.com
www.bestrc.com
NO AUTORESPONDER
AMCross is offline Find More Posts by AMCross
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 01, 2004, 12:06 PM
Ontario Canada
Joined Jan 2004
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
I would like to know if you still have some left, if so how much will it cost to send them to Canada.

PS I will take at least 2 of them.

Fred
fredroy211 is offline Find More Posts by fredroy211
Closed Thread