HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Anti Gravity, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 17, 2012, 10:05 PM
Live and let fly
Joined Dec 2012
2 Posts
Help!
fsone v1 vs. windows 8

My computer with windows xp crashed. I now have a new computer running windows 8. I installed my fsone v1 and hangar pack 1 but when I click on the desktop icon to start the sim I get a flash of a black screen, then a message about a problem causing the sim to stop working correctly and windows is shutting it down. I tried a compatibility change in the program properties using windows guidance over and over. One time and one time only, during one of the tests, the sim did load and I was even able to complete the hangar pack 1 install. I could choose an aircraft and fly it. After shutting down the program I have not been able to restart it even when I recreate the settings of which made the program work during the troubleshoot. I have contacted Microsoft and fsone but they have no answers. I have searched on line for similar problems but have found nothing.
Thank you for any help you can give.
Anti Gravity is offline Find More Posts by Anti Gravity
to remove ads between posts