SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Steveis, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 17, 2012, 01:11 PM
AVR Dude
United Kingdom, England, Cnwll
Joined Jul 2011
1,698 Posts
Discussion
KK2 Software for faulty receiver input

If you have a receiver input on your KK2 that doesn't work (i.e. it is invalid on the Receiver Test screen) then you can try the attached software where I have swaped each input with the Aux input. It means you sacrifice the Aux switch on your transmitter but you can still use the stick setting to enable self level.

For example, if your Yaw signal is not working, flash your KK2 with the KK2_1V4_Swap_Yaw_Aux file and connect your Yaw output from your receiver to the Aux input (which is now programmed as the Yaw input).

The base code is V1.4

I have also added a file where the Yaw input has been moved to Motor8 and another file where the Aux input has been moved to Motor8.

Enjoy
Steveis is online now Find More Posts by Steveis
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Steveis; Jan 19, 2013 at 05:47 AM.
to remove ads between posts