HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by corsair2014, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 16, 2012, 03:54 PM
United States, TX, Cypress
Joined Jan 2012
881 Posts
Trader Rating: 19
For Sale
Multirotor build/service

Hello!

If you are new to the multi rotor world, or building just isn't your thing, hire me!
I will build your multirotor, tune it, and send it back to you ready to go. I am experienced in multirotors , including the build, the electrical systems, the flight controllers, the programming, and tx/rx, etc etc.

What I will do:
Tune your multi rotor
Build your multi rotor for you
Prepare your multi rotor for your use
Offer multi rotor assistance and advice

There is not set price, as all multicopters are different. I will accept PayPal, and am even willing to take trades for my service.

for more pictures, look at the original thread http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1786119

*************DISCLAIMER**********
I am not responsible for any faulty parts or pilot error. Once the multi rotor leaves my house, you are responsible for it. I guarantee the your multirotor will leave me in perfect working condition, but I cannot guarantee the quality or longevity of any part. You pick the parts, so choose wisely.

If interested, please pm me with details!
corsair2014 is online now Find More Posts by corsair2014
Last edited by corsair2014; Dec 16, 2012 at 08:46 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 16, 2012, 08:38 PM
United States, CA, Roseville
Joined Dec 2012
31 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
I will be sure to pm you sometime.
Newrcflyer916 is offline Find More Posts by Newrcflyer916