HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 08, 2013, 04:32 PM
Joined Jul 2012
448 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by raRaRa View Post
I can't find any customized package for the new Skywalker. What's included in the package?
I'm thinking about waiting for BEVRC to sell the new Skywalker since they ship orders for free that cost more than $200.
Hi raRaRa and all:
We will take more photos later and put more accessary options for customer to choose,
we have free shipping more than 200USD for most of items but not for plane, we are not going to do this kind price war with them, you know in the long run nobody want to do business if keep loosing money, please understand, instead we will offer some great parts such as pod kit, belly protection etc design and produce by FPV MODEL for customers with better flying experience. We care about the product and love FPV instead of just doing business, Please support us.
fpvmodels is offline Find More Posts by fpvmodels
Site Sponsor
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 08, 2013, 05:33 PM
USA: LakeGeorge, New York
USA
Joined May 2010
4,805 Posts
FPVmodel.

Is the White Colored wing the CONDOR 1880mm Wing on the new SkyWalker?
Just wanted to know before I order.....

Hope Cambria Hobbies has this coming:-)
rclab1 is online now Find More Posts by rclab1
Last edited by rclab1; Jan 08, 2013 at 06:50 PM.
Old Jan 08, 2013, 11:50 PM
United States, CA, Huntington Beach
Joined Dec 2012
406 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpvmodels View Post
Hi raRaRa and all:
we are not going to do this kind price war with them, you know in the long run nobody want to do business if keep loosing money, please understand, instead we will offer some great parts such as pod kit, belly protection etc design and produce by FPV MODEL for customers with better flying experience. We care about the product and love FPV instead of just doing business, Please support us.
I agree with FPVmodel.
Our goal is to supply the best cutting edge products at the best price.
Thanks to everyone for your support.
Mark
www.CambriaHobby.com
CambriaHobby is offline Find More Posts by CambriaHobby
Old Jan 09, 2013, 01:20 AM
United States, TX, Austin
Joined Jul 2011
269 Posts
Well as a customer, I disagree. Saving that $50 on shipping when buying a new plane is huge. You beat them to the punch for now so you can get away with it. But once they have the same product for $50 less, it will be hard to pass that by.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CambriaHobby View Post
I agree with FPVmodel.
Our goal is to supply the best cutting edge products at the best price.
Thanks to everyone for your support.
Mark
www.CambriaHobby.com
cabster101 is offline Find More Posts by cabster101
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 09, 2013, 01:56 AM
Flying Zayin
China, Guangdong, Guangzhou
Joined May 2012
988 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabster101 View Post
Well as a customer, I disagree. Saving that $50 on shipping when buying a new plane is huge. You beat them to the punch for now so you can get away with it. But once they have the same product for $50 less, it will be hard to pass that by.
Yes and no.
As a customer I also naturally look for cheaper options. This is, when I am looking for car brake pads: something you never service between replacings.
When I am buying something in the hobby field I *might* consider other things, such as being able to call/skype/email the seller/manufacturer and talk in detail about anything connected to the model I bought there.
Mentioned Foxtech in another thread recently; after buying a video set from them I would never look anywhere else because of totally unbelievable after-sales care I enjoyed with them.
FrSky is much the same, and so is Cyclops (OSD makers); FeiYu are not as great but still nice if you talk with them in skype not in forums, list can go on and on.
Much the same here.
Would BEVRC waste hours and hours solving my problems in a nice and personal way? - I have no answer, there were stories about waiting weeks for email reply from them.
50 bucks is good money, and I would also think twice. I'm not making decisions for you
I'd probably agree that for 50 bucks I would go around looking for options, but for 20 I wouldn't
Cathay Stray is offline Find More Posts by Cathay Stray
Old Jan 09, 2013, 07:57 AM
Joined Dec 2012
406 Posts
Quote:
Sorry I was talking product.
Shipping is always different. Delivery time is different also.
Old Jan 09, 2013, 01:43 PM
Joined Jul 2012
448 Posts
Yes the wing will be the 1880 white color condor wing
Quote:
Originally Posted by rclab1 View Post
FPVmodel.

Is the White Colored wing the CONDOR 1880mm Wing on the new SkyWalker?
Just wanted to know before I order.....

Hope Cambria Hobbies has this coming:-)
Site Sponsor
Old Jan 09, 2013, 01:44 PM
Joined Nov 2010
548 Posts
When can we expect some videos of it flying?!
raRaRa is offline Find More Posts by raRaRa
Old Jan 09, 2013, 01:53 PM
Joined Jul 2012
448 Posts
The belly protection 19 dollar + pod kit with gimbal with 2 damp and 2 servo 45 dollar( design and produce from FPV MODEL) able to cover for your shipping?
And to be honest the way shipping method "for free" are not the same as "paid"

Quote:
Site Sponsor
Old Jan 09, 2013, 01:55 PM
Joined Jul 2012
448 Posts
Oppos too much promise, my business partner may not like it
Quote:
The belly protection 19 dollar + pod kit with gimbal with 2 damp and 2 servo 45 dollar( design and produce from FPV MODEL) able to cover for your shipping?
And to be honest the way shipping method "for free" are not the same as "paid"
Site Sponsor
Old Jan 09, 2013, 02:53 PM
Joined Jul 2011
269 Posts
Quote:
Oppos too much promise, my business partner may not like it
Mine already shipped. I didn't know you had a belly protector for the new SW. I thought the one you had was for the older SW.
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 09, 2013, 05:10 PM
Seafax ROV
United Kingdom, Barrow-in-Furness
Joined Feb 2011
371 Posts
I want one... but one of the vendors would have to post a couple of videos and a ton of additional information about this model on their website before I'd actually part with my hard earned cash.

Col.
WalneyCol is offline Find More Posts by WalneyCol
Old Jan 10, 2013, 06:31 AM
Joined Nov 2010
548 Posts
I've just bought the new Skywalker from BEVRC. They sell it with 1900mm wings for $139.99. I also bought AX2820 KV730 motor-special customed for X8 with 12*6 fold-able prop.

Going to be interesting!
raRaRa is offline Find More Posts by raRaRa
Old Jan 10, 2013, 08:09 AM
Joined Dec 2012
406 Posts
Wow Great price
Old Jan 10, 2013, 08:19 AM
Joined Jul 2011
269 Posts
I should have waited and got it from Bevrc. I could have saved 70$!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raRaRa View Post
I've just bought the new Skywalker from BEVRC. They sell it with 1900mm wings for $139.99. I also bought AX2820 KV730 motor-special customed for X8 with 12*6 fold-able prop.

Going to be interesting!
RCG Plus Member