SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Dec 16, 2012, 08:16 AM
Joined Feb 2012
2 Posts
Discussion
DJI NAZA M Thread - Sudden Climb rate without throttle up

Hello Friends,

I have faces so many problems in NAZA, but they are all solve very well by my own.
At this time i am facing some problem in motor power, i dont know why but motors are out of order, they are up-down at 50% throttle. Not stay at same level of height.

If any one of us have faced this problem earlier, request you to pull me up.

Thank you very much for all you reading...!!!

Shaurin
shaurinsoni is offline Find More Posts by shaurinsoni
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 16, 2012, 08:43 AM
William Okamura
Brazil
Joined Aug 2006
98 Posts
are you flying in sunny environment? the barometric sensor is sensitive to light of sun
okamuwf is offline Find More Posts by okamuwf
Old Dec 16, 2012, 09:47 AM
Joined Feb 2012
2 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by okamuwf View Post
are you flying in sunny environment? the barometric sensor is sensitive to light of sun
No. i have tried three times...in different wind & light...
shaurinsoni is offline Find More Posts by shaurinsoni
Old Mar 11, 2013, 09:55 AM
Joined Feb 2011
204 Posts
Any insights!?

This is happening to me too.
At first I thought sun light on baro, but then I tested it at night... the exact same behavior
amba is online now Find More Posts by amba
Old Mar 11, 2013, 10:18 AM
I hate waiting for parts
United States, NC, Garner
Joined Apr 2001
7,026 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by okamuwf View Post
To both shaurinsoni and amba, try these basic steps -
  1. As mentioned, the barometer, which is how the Naza detects altitude, is extremely sensitive to sunlight. Put a piece of black tape over the left side of the Naza and try again.
  2. 2. Have you done IMU calibration in the Assistant?
  3. Have you done the compass calibration for the GPS?

FYI, these questions have been answered multiple times on the forums. Did you try using the search function?
Mike_Then is offline Find More Posts by Mike_Then
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Thank you, veterans
Old Mar 24, 2013, 12:48 PM
Joined Feb 2011
204 Posts
I have checked all items on your list, including using search, extensively.
It has been verified that the unit had just gone bad. Will be sent for repair.
Thanks for the help.
amba is online now Find More Posts by amba
Old Jun 30, 2014, 05:18 PM
Joined Jun 2014
6 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Then View Post
To both shaurinsoni and amba, try these basic steps -
  1. As mentioned, the barometer, which is how the Naza detects altitude, is extremely sensitive to sunlight. Put a piece of black tape over the left side of the Naza and try again.
  2. 2. Have you done IMU calibration in the Assistant?
  3. Have you done the compass calibration for the GPS?

FYI, these questions have been answered multiple times on the forums. Did you try using the search function?
i had same problem with f450 first test flights went very well but then the next time i was out flying in gps mode with full gps lock and feild callibration it decided to to roll hard to the right any stick input i put in had no effect. did not have time to take out of gps mode happened so quick luckly it only suffered broken arm. searched the net to find cause like everyone else ended up transfering to new alien frame with new dji motors and props and a fully blacked out naza light and new fpv dominators was flying as often as i could built up loads of hours and then it happened all over again flying fpv high altitude no gimble so i could see the roll through the goggles had enough time to engage ioc with no effect switched to attitude mode no effect engage failsafe no effect engaged my frsky djt failsafe no effect buy this time i am loosing reception on goggles its gone and its not coming back that was 20:30 on 29/06/2014 maybee got enough parts to build anotherone apart from gopro and fpv tx but i took up this hobby to chillout and for a time i did but i dont feel chilled now. hope you get to the bottom of it and dont loose your quad like me
cheers simon
simon13110 is offline Find More Posts by simon13110