SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by verticalspark, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 15, 2012, 02:54 PM
Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
United States, CO, Colorado Springs
Joined Oct 2008
4,111 Posts
Discussion
Tires and a forgotten project

So today I spent a lot of money getting new tires for my wife's truck. They were really needed as the previous set had gone pretty much bald. But they are very nice.

But today I stumbled upon a project that I had completely forgotten about. My wing! After all the moving and training in the last two months I had put it up and "lost" it. But today while cleaning up and packing I found it! Now I have to dig up the rest of the parts and put it back together. If you look closely you can see it "buried"
verticalspark is online now Find More Posts by verticalspark
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Shooting my AR pistol
to remove ads between posts