Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by bighank13, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 13, 2012, 07:55 PM
Ahsville (just south of Columbus), OH
Joined May 2007
588 Posts
Trader Rating: 141
Sold
REDUCED by $100 *NEW* Fuji BT-86 Twin Engine w/Electric Ignition...$446.54 SHIPPED2U

I really need this sold and reduced asking price by $100. If still to pricey...shoot me an offer. Worst I can do is say no. Come on fellas...help a brother out

This listing offers for trade a Fuji BT-86cc Twin Engine...that is BRAND SPANKIN' NEW! That's Right...this baby HAS NEVER BEEN RUN! It was purchased from a gentleman in Northeast Ohio. He planned on using it for a 1/4 scale 182 (that I have also), but never finished the project. His loss is your gain. The engine comes with its original mufflers (that were included), its original motor mount (purchased separately) and a used pair of BCM Canisters. The canisters are used, but in EXCELLENT CONDITION! Best of all...this engine also comes with a NEW electronic ignition system. Please take a close look at the pictures which shows exactly what you are trading for and the unbelievable condition all parts are in.

The following link provides detailed schematic information, including a PDF download for the manual:
http://www.fuji-imvac.com/engines/fjig0086.html

The following link provides detailed schematic information for the BCM Bisson Canisters that are included:
http://bissonmufflers.com/en/muffler...ting_id=148528

This engine and the extra pieces ran just about $1100 when purchased new! Tower Hobbies sold this engine for $699, the BCM canisters are another $150, the ignition system was another $200, and the motor mount was another $40. Tower still has many of the parts still available. The posted asking price includes shipping and insurance anywhere in the US. International bidders are welcome and they will be responsible for all shipping costs. If you live in a coastal state, Hawaii or Alaska, please add an additional $10 to help cover shipping costs. Shipping out East and West is getting a bit pricey.

I am open to all reasonable offers and enjoy some haggling; however I think that if you do your research, you will see that this baby is PRICED TO SELL! Finally, I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose...cash in hand is better than a tire kicker...any day of the week

This engine needs a new home...SO LET'S "GIT 'ER DONE"...

YOUR SATISFACTION IS 100% GUARANTEED!
bighank13 is offline Find More Posts by bighank13
Last edited by bighank13; Dec 17, 2012 at 08:44 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 17, 2012, 08:46 AM
Joined May 2007
588 Posts
Reduced asking price by $100

Hey Fellas. I just knocked $100 off the original asking price. I really need this thing sold. If my price is still to high...shoot me an offer. Worst I can do is say no...and remember...I love to haggle
Old Dec 17, 2012, 01:12 PM
Tom Para
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Joined May 2003
1,199 Posts
Trader Rating: 51
The pictures show the magneto ignition. Where is the electronic ignition?
Tom in Cincy is offline Find More Posts by Tom in Cincy
Old Dec 17, 2012, 01:15 PM
Joined May 2007
588 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom in Cincy View Post
The pictures show the magneto ignition. Where is the electronic ignition?
Hey Tom. I thought that was an electric ignition...sorry about that. It was not done on purpose...I am not to versed in these larger engines. The pictures show exactly what is included...make me an offer...I need to sell it and am in a really good mood
Old Jan 01, 2013, 04:32 PM
United States, OH, Marysville
Joined Oct 2010
3 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
This has been sold. I appreciate the offer, and I apologize for not closing the thread. Have a great New Year!

Hank
windsock23400 is offline Find More Posts by windsock23400
Closed Thread