HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 13, 2012, 04:46 AM
Joined Dec 2012
4 Posts
Question
Bit of a noob question

Hey guys,

Im new to the whole RC scene and i am looking into buying my first Remote control. Im interested in getting a Drift car.

Ive been browsing a few sites and found this chassis and was just wondering if any one would be able to have a look at the specs and let me know if it would be any good.

The link: http://www.r2hobbies.com/rc-cars/car...assis-kit.html

Cheers guys, I really appreciate it.

Cody
Codez95 is offline Find More Posts by Codez95
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 14, 2012, 05:56 PM
College Station, TX
Joined Jul 2009
882 Posts
I can't vouch for this perticular car, but I'm sure it is very popular (the design). Hopefully someone has seen it before. I'm wondering if it is a Redcat-Exceed? I see lots of glass filled grey plastic maybe? The good thing about some Carbon (flat black looking plastic) extrusion is that they are about as strong as plastic gets -moulded for RC cars.

Also, when they mention "spares available" you may want to try & investigate and see how easy it might be to get those "spares", just to make sure. Those tires sure look hard, should be fun. Just remember, how long any RC vehical will last is how well one plans on taking care of it, and how well it likes to be taken care of.

Post a vid, hopefully from a keycam onboard ok??

Doug
43851E is offline Find More Posts by 43851E
Old Dec 16, 2012, 08:39 PM
Joined Dec 2012
4 Posts
Cheers mate
Codez95 is offline Find More Posts by Codez95