SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by flyrcusa, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 11, 2012, 07:03 PM
Joined May 2012
65 Posts
Alert
second sale on classified,turns into disaster.hope this will help some else

CONFIRMED SHIPPING ON 12/11/12 REVERSED PAYMENT 12/12/12

link to item and sale

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...php?t=1777424i had a problem with shipping machiv would not give name pretty smart avoid this user.multiple accounts
DISCRIPTION IN COMMENTS DATED/thanx
i was forced to remove pic's and box with addresse receit and box
flyrcusa is offline Find More Posts by flyrcusa
Last edited by flyrcusa; Jan 08, 2013 at 01:57 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 02, 2013, 02:41 AM
Joined May 2012
65 Posts
update for proof of foul play

i sold a item to user MACKIV ,a rc car and radio.well when he gave me his address he did not give a name.no big deal i though.well it came back to my house but i was out of town.so he email me and said he did not receive it.i was very concerned as you can see in all emails.i remained in contact till i got it from post office fixed the problem and sent it away.i did not know how to send pic to his email so i created this blog.so he could confirm that it was on the way and all was well.this was on the 11th.after confirming it had been mailed he emailed me on the 12th saying he was opening a dispute on paypal.,give me a complaint on paypal,and a bad trader rating on rcgroups.i then pleaded with him not to do this and i had not showed any foul play.and everything was inorder and on the way
well i checked and there was no dispute on paypal,no complaint on paypal and no poor trader rating so i thought alls well.
so i find out that today that my paypal acc. is negative the price of the items.all he did was file for reversal.so my bank acc is overdraft he has the items.
i have all emails to confirm this,and if he returns the money tomorrow i will delete this and apologize again.i live in tampa florida and he is in california.the mail clerk said it will be a week to 10 days shipping,without adding christmas rush.if does not return the money i intend to give him a poor trader rating with a link to this and the sale.im doing this basicaly for a time stamp.to say hey this is what happened and i can prove it...if he doesnt return it theres nothing i can do.with overdraft from bank 25usd,30usd for paypal refund and he gets the car.which was a heck of a deal.mr MACHIV PLEASE SIR ITS CHRISTMAS.
Old Jan 03, 2013, 02:33 AM
Joined May 2012
65 Posts
Well everyone its the next day and slick machiv logged in laughed and left.hes got a couple more accounts.im almost on it but i doubt he will be back unless i can some how get a seller reversal.my badd.
I will post warnings about him and this pay/pal flaw in the classi forum.

Thanx again,and beware machiv
Old Jan 03, 2013, 08:55 AM
United States, CA, San Jose
Joined Oct 2011
8 Posts
Its been 2 months and the POS chassis still hasn't been delivered.....seller went missing for LARGE chunks of time and would stop responding when asked for a refund....also the seller seems to speak perfect inglish except when u ask him about a refund..for some reason the seller seems to think its ok to advertise my address on his blog... and now hes tryin to give me negative reviews to get himself some credibility....DO NOT DEAL W/ THIS SELLER!!! HE SAYS I WAS HIS FIRST TRANSACTION AND HE FAILED MISERABLY!!!!! STAY WAY STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!

Id also like to point out that original payment was made on november 25th, and the seller didnt even pretend to bother to ship untill 2 weeks later....hes been stringing me along and promising a refund but lied so i filed a paypal claim and he didnt even respond to that.....before i filed he told me his paypal account actually belongs to his mother so that explains alot.
mackiv is offline Find More Posts by mackiv
Old Jan 03, 2013, 08:59 AM View Post
mackiv
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Personal Attack. It is temporarily hidden while mackiv edits it. Show it to me anyway.
Old Jan 06, 2013, 07:13 PM
Joined May 2012
65 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackiv View Post
Its been 2 months and the POS chassis still hasn't been delivered.....seller went missing for LARGE chunks of time and would stop responding when asked for a refund....also the seller seems to speak perfect inglish except when u ask him about a refund..for some reason the seller seems to think its ok to advertise my address on his blog... and now hes tryin to give me negative reviews to get himself some credibility....DO NOT DEAL W/ THIS SELLER!!! HE SAYS I WAS HIS FIRST TRANSACTION AND HE FAILED MISERABLY!!!!! STAY WAY STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!

Id also like to point out that original payment was made on november 25th, and the seller didnt even pretend to bother to ship untill 2 weeks later....hes been stringing me along and promising a refund but lied so i filed a paypal claim and he didnt even respond to that.....before i filed he told me his paypal account actually belongs to his mother so that explains alot.
if thats the case why did you wait till after i left you a neg trader rating.to leave one for me.all i know is i told the truth and you are lieing.u had plenty time to leave a negative but you didnt
Old Jan 06, 2013, 07:21 PM
United States, CA, San Jose
Joined Oct 2011
8 Posts
I didnt leave u a negative review cuz it was yur first transaction and u failed...but i got my money back....didnt really have anything negative to report until u tried to leave a negative review....
mackiv is offline Find More Posts by mackiv
Old Jan 08, 2013, 12:37 AM
Joined May 2012
65 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackiv View Post
I didnt leave u a negative review cuz it was yur first transaction and u failed...but i got my money back....didnt really have anything negative to report until u tried to leave a negative review....
well sent the car back and i will pay for the extra shipping.fair enough.