HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Gimpdiggity, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 11, 2012, 02:32 PM
Valiant Poultry
United States, MI, Jackson
Joined Apr 2012
735 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
Sold
FS: Blade mCP-X v2 BNF with Batteries...

Hi everyone.

I haven't flown my mCP-X v2 in a LONG time. I was using it to practice flying CP, but ended up feeling that it just wasn't for me. So now it's time to pass it on to someone that will use it, instead of just having it sit in the basement with my other RC stuff.

Anyways, here's the details...

The heli will come in it's original box with it's original documentation. It comes with seven batteries. The stock two 200mah E-Flite batteries and then five 250mah Tenergy packs. It also has the original charger, and I'm including a pigtail so that you can charge five of these batteries off of your own charger if you have one that will work. The original bullet blades are included in the box and have never been used.

The heli worked just fine the last time I used it. It could probably use a new set of blades just for looks, as the ones on there are pretty scratched up from crashing into the grass. One of the blades has a small crack in it, however, it didn't seem to have any affect on flying it when I was using it last. (In fact, I just went down and hovered it to test it all out, and it hovered just fine)

Anyways, here's some pictures...

This is the box that the heli came in. For shipping, I will be taping this box shut and securing it, and then using it as the primary shipping box. If I can find another box to use, I will, but I don't think I'll have anything that will work.

The mCP-X v2 itself, in all of it's tiny glory.

This time without it's top on.

One of the blades that's on there now.

The other blade. This is the one that has the small crack. You can see it on the right side of the blade in the white paint.

Documentation and other extra bits, including the bullet style blades.

The battery charger that came with the package.

All seven of the LiPo packs that I am including.

Now on to the details of the sale itself.
I would like payment to be via PayPal. I'm not interested in any trades. I've got the heli priced at what I feel is a fair price, but feel free to shoot me an offer, the worst I can say is no. I will be shipping this via UPS, most likely, as they seem to be the easiest to deal with when shipping things that have LiPo batteries in them.

You can contact me via PM on the site, or through my e-mail at Gimpdiggity@gmail.com

I am going to be listing it for sale on a few different sites, so when you contact me via e-mail please mention which site you're using and saw it on.

Finally, I am asking $75 shipped for this heli. Again, that price is fairly firm, but shoot me an offer if you feel like it.

Oh yes, one last thing...I ship on Saturdays, Mondays, and Tuesdays. I may be able to make it on other days, but those ones are guarantees.
Gimpdiggity is offline Find More Posts by Gimpdiggity
Last edited by Gimpdiggity; Dec 11, 2012 at 02:42 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 11, 2012, 03:48 PM
United States, OH, Cleveland
Joined Jan 2007
76 Posts
Trader Rating: 57
You have a PM

You have a PM.
Assassin-8 is offline Find More Posts by Assassin-8
Old Dec 11, 2012, 04:18 PM
Valiant Poultry
United States, MI, Jackson