HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 05, 2013, 08:36 AM
Italy, Sicilia, Messina
Joined Apr 2011
298 Posts
It is possible that there are still no news?
It's been a month since we talked about news and changes to the software and still nothing! I've only seen a ver. 10.44 definitive which is nothing other than a 10.43. How long do we wait?
Bill know that there are some important news (soft / hard), can you tell us something more?
Thank you.
Gory
goryc is offline Find More Posts by goryc
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 07, 2013, 03:29 PM
Joined Nov 2003
4,934 Posts
Hi Gory,

We are working around the clock here on some new stuff that I can't wait to talk about. I believe it will be well received by the community. Will provide more details as soon as possible!
billpa is offline Find More Posts by billpa
Site Sponsor
Old Feb 07, 2013, 03:33 PM
Italy, Sicilia, Messina
Joined Apr 2011
298 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by billpa View Post
Hi Gory,

We are working around the clock here on some new stuff that I can't wait to talk about. I believe it will be well received by the community. Will provide more details as soon as possible!
I am very anxious and happy to see this news. Thank you for your work!
Gory
Old Feb 08, 2013, 02:07 AM
Joined Apr 2007
1,472 Posts
Great news Bill,

I really hope the TIMER I asked for for will be in this new stuff as the AP season is getting closer here in Europe. If you need beta testing of that Timer dont hesitate to contact me.
tritan is offline Find More Posts by tritan
Old Feb 11, 2013, 02:33 PM
Joined Nov 2003
4,934 Posts
Hi Tritan,

Adding the timer as a relocatable text parameter is on our list - there are a few issues with doing this that we'll need to solve, though.
billpa is offline Find More Posts by billpa
Site Sponsor
Old Feb 11, 2013, 02:40 PM
Italy, Sicilia, Messina
Joined Apr 2011
298 Posts
While waiting for the definitive news, you can know what are the changes made ​​to the alpha version until 10.57 ?
thanks