Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by killbucket, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 07, 2013, 09:10 AM
United States, WI
Joined Jan 2013
13 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabin View Post
still want.
Ditto! How do we help get more people here, lol
Nick_WI is offline Find More Posts by Nick_WI
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 30, 2013, 03:26 AM
Left turn in reverse...
United States, IA, Fort Dodge
Joined Apr 2013
40 Posts
I have some pretty limiting disabilities, and sometimes getting outside to play with my 3 year old is just not in the cards. This heli would give my 3 year old, 15 year old, and I something to do inside besides me watching them play playstation all the time. My kid loves my S107, and I am planning on giving it to my 15 year old when I get a different one. Helis help with my hand mobility, as they tend to cramp up and not function properly if I dont exercise them regularly, and learning how to fly a 4 channel is something I look forward to quite a bit.

It would also help me teach my boys that proper maintenance and good flight methods will help them to keep their electronics in good working order, as well as giving me the opportunity to be able to fly one heli while they are flying the other.

I would buy a second heli if I was financially able, the only reason I got the S107 is because I couldnt get money off my paypal and pretty much had to spend it online. When you cant work, are stuck waiting for disability, and your wife only makes minimum wage part time (jobs around here are nonexistent. She has a criminal justice diploma from college, but the only place that hires is mcdonalds) and all the money goes to making sure the kids have what they need, little things like this honestly make a huge difference in keeping the family spirits high.

Not a sob story lol, just MY story. I know someone else will get it, and that is just fine. Whoever does end up with it I know will have their spirits lifted just as high as the heli, simple acts of kindness like yours help ensure that this world stays a bright place, and I thank you for being one of those rare types of people that truly shine in this world. Thank you!
nocturnalis is offline Find More Posts by nocturnalis
Old Aug 17, 2013, 09:57 AM
United States, WI
Joined Jan 2013
13 Posts
Still available? This is going to take a while lol.
Nick_WI is offline Find More Posts by Nick_WI