HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by stompjrkz400, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 09, 2012, 10:28 PM
Joined Apr 2009
139 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
For Sale
Nine Eagle Flash FS Cheap

hey everyone, im selling my flash micro heli, Ive had 3 of these and a few blade mcx's, i really like the nine eagles, they seem to last longer, parts are cheaper and are much more durable,

asking 30 dollars, plus shipping ( ill ship it fast, or cheap ($6ish), just let me know )

everything you see in the pictures comes with it, as i said i had 3 of them, i gave a few to friends and this is my last one, so if i find anymore parts i will send them too

it comes with 3 new batteries ( less than 3 cycles )
2 turnigy's
1 new factory battery

and 2 used factory batteries (50+ cycles )
and a wall charger

the heli is all new parts , all bearings are new, all new blades ( a few extra sets too) the only part on the heli that is not new is the board,

there a bunch of new in package parts too

the canopy has a crack, this is the only flaw of the heli.
i will fix the crack with some clear tape on the inside,

stompjrkz400 is offline Find More Posts by stompjrkz400
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread