HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 09, 2012, 06:38 PM
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Nov 2012
39 Posts
Discussion
No led light

Hi I have a 2d-3d stabilizer have it all plugged in and it is working but the led won't light up ,did I miss a step I have two plugs left over gain and the one for having duel aleron servo , also my gear is dx7 can some one help I have watched the video 20 times and have read the instructions , and now have my self so confused thanks I really need your help. George
Jakethedog is offline Find More Posts by Jakethedog
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 10, 2012, 08:51 PM
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Nov 2012
39 Posts
Does eagle tree look at these threads or do I have to contact them direct ,there web directed me to here ??????
Jakethedog is offline Find More Posts by Jakethedog
Old Dec 12, 2012, 01:59 PM
Joined Nov 2003
4,906 Posts
Hi, unfortunately that sounds like the LED on your board is not functioning correctly, assuming you are looking through the clear LED window at the TOP of the board.

if this is the case, could you please open a ticket with us at http://ticket.eagletreesystems.com and we'll get the unit replaced for you. Sorry for the trouble!
billpa is offline Find More Posts by billpa
Site Sponsor