SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Dec 09, 2012, 05:17 AM
Joined May 2007
14 Posts
Discussion
PPM SUM with V10.53 Firmware

For using PPM SUM, I flashed Latest Firmware to OSD & E-logger with V10.53 Firmware.

After using PPM SUM, The AMP & RSI indicate wrong value.

what happen?
k6821340 is offline Find More Posts by k6821340
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 12, 2012, 01:47 PM
Joined Nov 2003
4,935 Posts
Hi, I think you may need to do a "factory reset" after the upgrade to that version. We've had a couple of other reports of this. To do this, you'll need to click the "Factory Reset" button on the OSD PC Setup screen, and then set up your OSD again.

I would recommend saving your OSD configuration file before doing this, and then do the reset and set up the amp and RSSI parameters to make sure they work. Then, if they work, try loading the saved OSD configuration file, and see if things still work correctly. If they do, you will be able to avoid reconfiguring all your OSD settings.

Sorry for the trouble - let me know if that does not correct it.
billpa is offline Find More Posts by billpa
Site Sponsor