HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 07, 2012, 05:24 PM
United States, CA, San Jose
Joined Aug 2012
200 Posts
Discussion
My CB180z has the spins :?

Just got back to flying my cb180z after i bent the boom.

Only problem is, after fixing everything, I don't seem to have any control... all i get is out of control spinning.

I was messing w/ the wk and adj modes but nothing seems to help.

When I move the model at 0 throttle the tail moves as expected; however when I spool up it simply spins. I've checked the gears and they aren't stripped and the tail pitch moves fine while stopped and i think ok while at speed... its just seems to not be holding.

The only thing i can think is, the aftermarket servo i put on the tail isn't strong enough? Was a cheapo digital cyclic servo for a 450 size

Any thoughts?
KillerJupe is offline Find More Posts by KillerJupe
to remove ads between posts