HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by captscotty, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 06, 2012, 05:34 PM
United States, FL, Destin
Joined Oct 2004
34 Posts
Trader Rating: 10
Wanted
Hangar9/ Futaba Digital Voltmeter

Hey All
My field box was stolen from the back of my truck (locked cap) and I'm in the process of rebuilding. Just about set but I need a Load/Voltmeter for checking Rx batts at the field. I had an old Futaba 2000 that I loved but now is gone. I did buy an Astro-Flight Model 100 Micro-Meter but it isn't what I thought it was so I will offer it on trade or buy something else outright. Let me know what you have.

Thanks
Scotty
captscotty is offline Find More Posts by captscotty
to remove ads between posts