HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 06, 2012, 02:36 PM
Closed Account
Joined May 2011
678 Posts
Complaint
Negative Feedback Removal

I'm requesting to have a negative feedback removed from my iTrader page.

The feedback was left AFTER I informed the user that I was no longer interested.

I informed the seller (rstefani) quickly that I was no longer interested, and even deleted my "ill take it" post from his thread so others knew it was till available. Which he sold to the next person rather quickly.

I don't "back out" of deals once I agree to pay. Look at my trader feedback. I never once agreed on a final price or deal with this guy.

I've gone to above and beyond to give back to the RCG community, look at my give away page for an example.

Please let me know what I need to do in order to have this removed.

Thank you!
MrDusanmandic is offline Find More Posts by MrDusanmandic
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 06, 2012, 04:38 PM
Administrator
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,443 Posts
Since no money changed hands no transaction occurred. I will remove the neg feedback.
Jim T. Graham is offline Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
Old Dec 06, 2012, 04:44 PM
Closed Account
Joined May 2011
678 Posts
You just made my day.

Thank you so much!
MrDusanmandic is offline Find More Posts by MrDusanmandic