HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Mastertaco, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 05, 2012, 10:50 PM
United States, OR, Cottage Grove
Joined Nov 2012
68 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
2 artr Micro-t's trade for Micro crawler

have 2 micro-t's they run fine(last time i messed around with them) one of them runs at the moment the other one needs its battery and motor leads soldered back on(im actually gonna do that tomorrow) can include both of the original radios if wanted.

but im looking for a decent/newer micro crawler or just a couple sets of micro crawler axles and trannys would work too. ive had these sitting in my closet for the past 3 or so years ever since ive moved on to bigger scale trucks.

will have pics tommorrow hopefully.

email me for more info or if you want some low quality pics of it(webcam pics anyway)

email:
J_Reeder92@yahoo.com
Mastertaco is online now Find More Posts by Mastertaco
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread