SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Dec 05, 2012, 02:46 AM
Joined Aug 2004
13 Posts
Discussion
EL CHeapO antena Tracker , works on RSSI

i try to make a antenna tracker software with some extra functions you wont have on a pcb model ,, i wrote a tool to read the rssi level ,and react on it , i bin busy with it some time now , and i broke some servos because of testing to much , but i can say i have a nice nifty program with some nice options build in , it works universal also on other stuff , i tested it on a radio scanner on NOAA , satelite and it tracked it also , LOL
i also use a usb grabber input and builded a extra tool for ANPR automatic number plate reading , and openCV stuff for in the future
i made some movies , but its hard to test when i have 800 mw 900 mhz signal ,, and i need to get some RSSi level to track because i am to close
SK450 Quadcopter and DexterTracker v2 testing DIY antenna tracker (4 min 23 sec)

if there is some more interest , its builded on one servo now . i also have the second one in the software , but i need to build a better cheaper control to connect it to the usb ,, i now use a USB testing board , can be made from a pic ,, and analog to digital converter for rssi ,+ my calculating software dextertracker
dexterbot is offline Find More Posts by dexterbot
to remove ads between posts