Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Sl0flyer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 04, 2012, 08:08 PM
..`.><((((>.`.><((((>
Traverse City, Michigan
Joined Nov 2008
318 Posts
Trader Rating: 12
For Sale
Ultimate Couch Crawler Pro - RTR - Brushless - Carbon Fiber - Upgrades

Designed for the rock crawling competitor, the Mini Rock Crawler Pro dominated the field on its first time out as a prototype at the 2009 World Championships taking the inaugural 1.9 World Champion title by Losi Crawling team driver Jay Robinette. Being only a prototype at the time of the competition, some designed changes have been made since then making it even more of a true competitor.

The Pro version is no longer in production and is very sought after. It was designed It performs very well and can go over nearly anything you can put in front of it.

Full specs on chassis: http://www.losi.com/Products/Default...rodID=LOSA0101

Mini Rock Crawler Pro Roller (MSRP $219) has many upgrades when compared to Losi Mini Rock Crawler. Here are a few:

Upgraded:
  • Steering knuckles (near zero ackerman)
  • Tie Rods
  • Carbon Fiber 4 link Chassis
  • Aluminim Shocks
  • Metal Lockers
  • CVD's
  • much more..
Novak Mongoose Brushless Crawler System (MSRP $99) This brushless system is specifically designed for mini crawlers of this scale. It is fully sensored for smooth low speed and very high torque. The system works flawlessly.

FlySky 3ch 2.4ghz Programmable Radio (MSRP $45) The radio is fully programmable, which is handy when you want to tune the crawl speed up and down for different terrain. It also helps to turn exponential on and off. You can have multiple cars/trucks programmed into this radio. I have also attached a LiPo battery tester for convenience.

2x 3ch 2.4ghz receivers (MSRP $20) I'm including an extra 3 channel receiver so you can bind other cars to the remote.. just because I have extras laying around.

2x Turnigy Nanotech 360mah 2s LiPo Batteries(MSRP $8) These batteries fit perfectly on the back plate and you get about 15-20 minutes run time depending on terrain.

Traxxas 2055 High Torque steering servo (MSRP $25) I installed a full size high torque servo for both front end weight and durability. It works very well.

During the build, the front wheels have been weighted 3oz and de-foamed. I will include original foam.. but once you see this thing in action you will understand why I removed.

I'm looking to get $250 shipped CONUS out of this little gem... it has around ~$400 into it and they are getting quite rare. No trades and I'm firm on price. Message me and I will send paypal info.
Sl0flyer is offline Find More Posts by Sl0flyer
Last edited by Sl0flyer; Dec 08, 2012 at 01:07 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 07, 2012, 08:28 AM
USA, NY, Forestville
Joined Jan 2011
2 Posts
Trader Rating: 13
bump for a sweet lookin lil truck
mrworm is offline Find More Posts by mrworm
Old Dec 08, 2012, 10:04 AM
..`.><((((>.`.><((((>
Traverse City, Michigan
Joined Nov 2008
318 Posts
Trader Rating: 12
Ha, thanks for the bump

Priced dropped to $250 shipped
Sl0flyer is offline Find More Posts by Sl0flyer
Old Dec 22, 2012, 06:23 AM
Joined Mar 2012
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
hey mate very interested in your losi crawler pro. live in australia and wanting to know if your keen to send it. please let me know peter. my email is drip92@hotmail.com
drip92 is offline Find More Posts by drip92
Old Dec 28, 2012, 11:27 PM
United States, OH, West Unity
Joined Oct 2007
97 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
bump for a nice truck if its still available.
If so, would you sell it without the radio?
poomwah is offline Find More Posts by poomwah
Old Jan 02, 2014, 11:24 PM
Texas
Joined Mar 2010
61 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
is it still available?
pilot1211 is offline Find More Posts by pilot1211