HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 08, 2012, 03:17 PM
Time for me to Fly...
United States, MI, Fenton
Joined Jan 2000
8,207 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterp1964 View Post
and when it becomes evident that it isn't a good thing for Michigan ? whose fault will it be ?
It won't so I'm not going to worry about that. It's like I said before. We were losing employment opportunities right and left before. What good is a handful of union jobs as compared to thousands of non union jobs? What's more, in those other states their workers are paid a similar amount as our UAW workers are, except they don't have a tail wagging the dog situation at those places and their employees are pretty happy with the arrangement.

Case in point. http://www.bmwusfactory.com/
Mr. Wiz is offline Find More Posts by Mr. Wiz
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Mr. Wiz; Dec 08, 2012 at 04:49 PM.