HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by SkyCadet, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 04, 2012, 02:46 PM
Segelfliegen bedeutet Freiheit
Canada, MB, Winnipeg
Joined May 2010
1,083 Posts
Discussion
Gear done, motor mounted, ESC ready!

Just finished on Sunday my gear fitting onto the fuselage, and the ESC wiring. I'll be doing a static run on the power system before putting it into the plane, and a servo test before mounting the control horns on the plane. Then, it's pretty much ready to fly!

Too bad it's way to cold to maiden yet. This puppy may have to wait until new years.

The stock gear is too narrow and short to look scale, IMO, as said before - this turned out perfectly!

see pix below. The Yak 55 is really coming together now! I can't wait to finish her...

SkyCadet
SkyCadet is offline Find More Posts by SkyCadet
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: New plane - Evader!!!
to remove ads between posts