HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by HeliGuy101, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 04, 2012, 06:56 AM
Joined Dec 2012
22 Posts
Help!
Christmas Gift ASAP

What would be a good present under $200 for
an 11 year old, who has been flying helis for about
two years, and also likes planes?
HeliGuy101 is offline Find More Posts by HeliGuy101
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 04, 2012, 09:02 AM
United States, FL, Miami
Joined Dec 2012
1 Posts
Great gift for Xmas

I found an amazing toy, I just got for my son here in Miami. For my surprise is from a local company (creative play). I went to Walmart and saw it for 89.99 but look on the Toys R Us book I got in the mail, and there it was! But giving me a $10 off coupon so I got it for 79.99 / is a new Plane with a great tethering system and he can learn stunts, loops, knife edge, etc. he found tutorials from the company on YouTube and in few days he became a pro pilot! Lol - he is so excited, now his cousins are asking for that plane for Xmas so the can compete and battle having a blast when we have family gatherings and they all can use the same base post! Not tangling whatsoever, bc pleasing the teenagers during those gatherings is a challenge, they get glued to the tv and don't interact that much, now the entire family can enjoy with them their new toys. I am so pleased with finding that plane is called: fly Line and it has their own website: flylinerc.com / you can find it in Walmart and toys r us. Good luck.
Liscarr2 is offline Find More Posts by Liscarr2