HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by EJ1208, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 03, 2012, 08:21 PM
Joined Sep 2011
331 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Wanted
Rc car trade!!

I am looking for a micro collective pitch heli (preferably an mcpx) that comes with a charger and radio. The heli can be used just not broke im willing to trade a rtr redcat racing Lightning str nitro that was converted to an offroad rally car. It is awesome i gotta say. Please post here and if u would like to see pictures of it i will post them. The car is good off road it has a thicker viscocity shock oil and more hieght to it which gives it good dirt to gravel clearance. It has a .18 engine in it and a 2 speed gearbox. Also comes with a tactic 2.4ghz radio and rx!
EJ1208 is online now Find More Posts by EJ1208
to remove ads between posts