HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 14, 2012, 11:14 AM
Scotland
Joined Sep 2009
66 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by logan5 View Post
I can only speak for myself and for my country.
No harm in speculating why other folks have different opinions. I put down the differences between the average UK and US citizens attitude towards small arms due to cultural norms.
mortato is offline Find More Posts by mortato
Old Dec 14, 2012, 11:16 AM
Scotland
Joined Sep 2009
66 Posts
Quote:
I didn't do that. Someone else did ... I just mention that based on that person's definition, you are subjects ... but I also said that that particular tangent is just a semantic snipe fest.

I couldn't care less if you are citizens of the UK or subjects of the UK ... I was just simply pointing out the semantics ... which personally, I think is pretty silly in general.
I do appologise.
I read back and realised it wasn't you defining me as a subject.
mortato is offline Find More Posts by mortato
Old Dec 14, 2012, 11:38 AM
Milwaukee, WI
Joined Sep 2006
362 Posts
Quote:
Nope .... By his definition, the fact that within your own country you do not have the freedom to purchase a handgun still makes you a subject of the government because you've deferred the power to resist to the government.
His definition is wrong. You do not need handguns to resist.
Sherlock is online now Find More Posts by Sherlock