Dec 03, 2012, 10:21 AM
Me and Richard Pryor!

Rose Royce ♫ Car Wash (3 min 16 sec)

2011-09-11_13-16-15_766.mp4 (4 min 0 sec)

Equipment Room (1 min 6 sec)
Dec 03, 2012, 10:37 AM
Playing with toys.
I work for an auto repair facility from home, the bring the stuff they can't diagnose and the underdash they are afraid to take apart... HVAC when the works need to come out. The stuff no one wants to do because they think it's hard. I spent 32 years in the field.

The rest of the time I am reopening RCWorks and two other sites. R/C, FPV/UAV and CNC. I plan on moving off the cars and possibly just do a consulting site for OBDx drivability issues and automotive HVAC

I like doing the easy stuff...
Latest blog entry: ...
Dec 03, 2012, 10:43 AM
Love & a Molotov cocktail
Defence industry.
Dec 03, 2012, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bildo baggins
I am on the security side if IT. A consultant or Security Analyst is what they call me

Traveling is the bread and butter here
I am steering my son toward a degree in cyber security. He is still in high school but already taken summer courses provided by Northrup Grumman.
Dec 03, 2012, 10:46 AM
I am in the much maligned unemployment role.
Dec 03, 2012, 11:57 AM
Really?
I make pitot tubes & static ports...until end of next March...then I may join Ulterior.
Dec 03, 2012, 12:36 PM
Not THAT Ira
Closed my business due to regulation hassles and the Obamaconomy.
I now drive buses for the county transit, which is waaaaay more fun than I could have imagined.

Also still work 4 whole hours a week for Safeway Stores Inc. because I am too nice for my own good.
Dec 03, 2012, 12:45 PM
Clever quip goes here!
I too am in the Defense industry...or for our good friend Punkie, the Defence industry. My title is Jet Engine Mechanic, but after 20-odd years in the real world, I can assure you, my title and what I actually do are two very different things.
Dec 03, 2012, 12:53 PM
dusty bible = dirty life
I work in an aircraft hangar doing reliability engineering that keeps these flying:

http://www.aopa.org/members/files/pi...tLmNICdE.email
Dec 03, 2012, 01:14 PM
Epoxy & CA Investor
IT business consulting. Started as a programmer. Now mainly sales and project management.
Dec 03, 2012, 01:34 PM
Playing with toys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Ira
Closed my business due to regulation hassles and the Obamaconomy.
I now drive buses for the county transit, which is waaaaay more fun than I could have imagined.

Also still work 4 whole hours a week for Safeway Stores Inc. because I am too nice for my own good.
Beware of passangers... collect all cameras and cellphones when passangers board and give them back when they leave.

Pay no attention to the "victim" at the end of the story, she put in better than 3 minutes of BS and struck the driver first before the driver played Mortal Kombat on her face.

PIX Morning News - Cleveland Bus Driver Uppercut (10-15-12) (0 min 57 sec)
Latest blog entry: ...
Dec 03, 2012, 02:11 PM
Now pay attention, 007!
I'm a fenestration technician.
Dec 03, 2012, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Bē
I'm a fenestration technician.
Please stop, I have hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia!
Last edited by BE77 Pilot; Dec 03, 2012 at 07:09 PM.
Dec 03, 2012, 02:42 PM
Government is a fearful master
Retired Planner & Economist
Dec 03, 2012, 03:19 PM
Biology Professor Emeritus, mostly studied fish, but did a fair amount of environmental impact work as well. Now inactive in biology, but attended a Southeastern Fishes Council meeting in New Orleans in November. Enjoyed meeting old friends, listening to cutting edge science reports, and talking with the group who are using modern techniques to extend and expand the work I did for my PhD dissertation in the 1960s.

Quick Reply