HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by peg-leg, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 02, 2012, 11:32 PM
United States, FL, Lakeland
Joined Apr 2009
49 Posts
Trader Rating: 167
For Sale
Custom Transmitter Straps

Thanks to everyone who has tried one of these transmitter straps! They have become more popular than I would have imagined, and have kept me involved in the hobby.

I am a disabled veteran, and have been making bracelets, key-chains, dog collars and what-not for a while...and decided to expand my craft to Neck Straps for your transmitters. Quite a few fellow hobbyists on here have tried them, with great reviews.

This neck strap is fashioned from approximately 35 feet of Military 550 Paracord.

It is FULLY adjustable...whether you want your tx low on your body or high, just slide the webbing like a "bolo tie"
Has a quick disconnect from your transmitter...
Wide "Double Solomon Bar" weave for comfort on the back of your neck...
Stylish look at the field...
two, and even three color schemes...

$20 shipped in the U.S.A.

Many colors available, please contact me by PM and we can discuss what you like.

I have positive feedback here, and am a trusted seller on Ebay, if you wish to see my feedback it is "pegleggmx"

Again, thanks to all the wonderful people who have given these a try, and given me a chance.
peg-leg is online now Find More Posts by peg-leg
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 02, 2012, 11:33 PM
Joined Apr 2009
49 Posts
Due to popular request, I have created a strap for use with transmitter trays. I really want to thank RCGroups member rev.iain for sending me pictures of the strap in action. Glad you enjoy it Iain!!

The strap for transmitter trays will be $27 shipped, due to more material being used, and more time to make it. Trying my best to keep it a fair deal.

I can still do two, or three color combinations. Iain's is shown with three color.

Thanks everyone! And thanks again Iain!
Old Dec 04, 2012, 10:18 AM
Canada, BC, Burnaby
Joined Nov 2012
5 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
These Straps are Fantastic

Hey everyone,

I ordered 2 sets (Tray and Transmitter) of these from Peg-Leg. They are comfortable, very well made, easily adjustable, very strong, and the colors look great.

I would defintiely recommend them if your in the market for a nice durable strap to secure your radio.

Thanks PL,

Eurocopterpilot (Keith - Vancouver BC, Canada)
EuroCopterpilot is offline Find More Posts by EuroCopterpilot
Old Dec 04, 2012, 10:45 AM
Joined Apr 2009
49 Posts
Thanks Keith! I am so glad you like the straps. Thanks Again, Rob
Old Dec 04, 2012, 07:43 PM
Greensboro, Pa.
Joined Jun 2002
149 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Well my transmitter neck strap arrived today. Superior quality and service. Every RC pilot should own one of these. Help out a Vet and order yours today.
PDARR is offline Find More Posts by PDARR
Old Dec 04, 2012, 11:45 PM
Joined Apr 2009
49 Posts
Thanks Pete! Glad you like the strap!