Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by nicoyenny, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 02, 2012, 10:34 PM
globemaster
USA, CA, Cypress
Joined Jun 2008
1,462 Posts
Trader Rating: 30
Sold
mCPx V2. With upgrades BNF

For sale my mCPx V.2 BNF, I rally tried, but I am definitely not a heli guy, so here it goes, I am sure if you have the patience you will enjoy it better than me.
Stock heli with:
- CNC aluminum head, I think the original head is in the box also ..
- Carbon fiber landing gear, it has been repaired with a drop of epoxy, due to my bad panic landings on grass, the booms that go to the tail from the LG are broken, you can re glue them or not use them, they are not needed and no t part of the OEM stock heli configuration.
- The screwdrivers you will need to work on it
- Some extra bits here and there, in case you need them.
- A "giant" extra battery, in case you want to fly heavy ...

Price $ 110 firm, shipped to your door CONUS,
See picture, PM me questions.
Thanks!

nicoyenny is offline Find More Posts by nicoyenny
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 06, 2012, 07:06 PM
Suspended Account
United States, TX
Joined Oct 2012
4 Posts
Trader Rating: 17
Pm sent