SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Dec 02, 2012, 02:04 AM
Joined Nov 2009
56 Posts
Idea
Choose Heli for stable indoor and fly outdoor

Hi my Family ^^
i want to buy Heli for hover indoor smooth, and stable, but can fly outdoor with small wind. i watched very very much videos and review for Medium Helicopter.
And i do not know which one i will choose.
i love two model Heli of Walkera, V200D01, and Master CP.
i do not buy Align Heli because don't have more money, do not get more knowledge about Align too much. So i choose RTF heli, medium size.
- 2 days ago, i bought Double Hourse 9116 - 4 channel, but i must return it with 3minutes flying. Because it can not fly with Heat System in my house. oh no, poor me. i do not know it's too weak. ^^
- So now, i decide buy V200D01 or Master CP. i needn't fly in 3D, only need hover stable in door and can fly in park car, with some wind.
+++> V200D01 got servo for Rudder. But i do not know about stable in fly of this.
+++> Master CP very very stable in fly, but use Brush Motor for Main and Rudder.
Would you give me some idea. ^^ , i don't want to return pakage again ^^
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And with stores - trust store - so i can buy online Heli with medium price, low shipping method. i'm living in Richardson Texas, but do not have any store for Heli walkera. hic. i choosen on some website:
1> V200D01: http://www.rccarmax.com/walkera-v200...tf-p-2174.html
2>Master CP: http://www.rc711.com/shop/24g-walker...bo-p-6663.html

=====> Have anyone buy something, some part with 2 website???? can i trust them?
Thank you so much about your idea, your help for me.
Anyway.....Thank you again!!!!
have a good day my Family ^^
Love you all...
kid_boy is offline Find More Posts by kid_boy
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 02, 2012, 03:49 AM
Hong Kong
Joined Jan 2010
6,296 Posts
I have got both. The V200D01 has probably been discontinued. In any case, the Master CP flies much better than the V200D01 and is much more durable. The only thing you have to do is to change the servos to another brand. I wouldn't worry that it is a CP because you can tame it well down.

However, it may be advisable to buy a cheal self-stabilizing FP such as the WL Toys V911 first.
zadaw is online now Find More Posts by zadaw
Old Dec 02, 2012, 03:50 AM
Hong Kong
Joined Jan 2010
6,296 Posts
------
Last edited by zadaw; Dec 02, 2012 at 12:54 PM.
Old Dec 02, 2012, 03:52 AM
Hong Kong
Joined Jan 2010
6,296 Posts
kids again.
Last edited by zadaw; Dec 02, 2012 at 12:54 PM.
Old Dec 02, 2012, 12:14 PM
Joined Nov 2009
56 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zadaw View Post
I have got both. The V200D01 has probably been discontinued. In any case, the Master CP flies much better than the V200D01 and is much more durable. The only thing you have to do is to change the servos to another brand. I wouldn't worry that it is a CP because you can tame it well down.

However, it may be advisable to buy a cheal self-stabilizing FP such as the WL Toys V911 first.
==> First of all, thank you for your answer so much. ^^
i think i will choose Master CP, and you said i must change servo brand. would you tell me that? must i buy new servo? the name of new servo. thank you so much. ^^
Old Dec 02, 2012, 12:57 PM
Hong Kong
Joined Jan 2010
6,296 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kid_boy View Post
==> First of all, thank you for your answer so much. ^^
i think i will choose Master CP, and you said i must change servo brand. would you tell me that? must i buy new servo? the name of new servo. thank you so much. ^^
The only 100% direct direct drop in is the Futaba S3114 servos of which you can get replacement servo gears. However, its plastic gears will also strip in a hard flight. Walkera will be releasing metal geared servos for the Master CP soon. Otherwise, there are a number of different options available. It is best to follow and ask in the threads for the Master CP.
Old Dec 02, 2012, 04:21 PM
Joined Nov 2009
56 Posts
thanks zadaw ^^ i will try it. i think i will buy Master CP first, then when i fly better with 6 channel, i will buy V450D03. look it so good with brushless motor. but a big money too ^^
And can you tell me thread of Master CP on rcgroup? i can not find it, hic.
Last edited by kid_boy; Dec 02, 2012 at 04:40 PM.
Old Dec 02, 2012, 09:40 PM
Hong Kong
Joined Jan 2010
6,296 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kid_boy View Post
thanks zadaw ^^ i will try it. i think i will buy Master CP first, then when i fly better with 6 channel, i will buy V450D03. look it so good with brushless motor. but a big money too ^^
And can you tell me thread of Master CP on rcgroup? i can not find it, hic.
These are two threads on the Master CP. Remember to ask first before you buy a particular servo.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1664447

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1740906
Old Dec 03, 2012, 09:21 AM
Joined Nov 2009
56 Posts
Thanh you Zadaw so much. ^^