HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Tail Spin1, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 28, 2012, 03:54 PM
Joined Sep 2006
895 Posts
if shes under 25 and requests financial aid her parents are in for a rude awakening they WILL be on the hook for 40% and the govt will go after tax refunds to get it. I don't see why she has to maintain a specific number of hours take what you can I sometimes only take one class a semester.
hazegry is offline Find More Posts by hazegry
Old Dec 28, 2012, 04:27 PM
Old, tired, and abused.
Joined Jun 2011
2,397 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazegry View Post
if shes under 25 and requests financial aid her parents are in for a rude awakening they WILL be on the hook for 40% and the govt will go after tax refunds to get it. I don't see why she has to maintain a specific number of hours take what you can I sometimes only take one class a semester.
One class a semester would not allow for any financial assistance. I am guessing she got assistance, but used it up, without proper planning.
PropsnWings is offline Find More Posts by PropsnWings
RCG Plus Member